It’s important to be prepared on your Wedding Day and having a Bridal Survival Kit can help ease the stress. Whether you are having a Destination Wedding, or staying closer to home, you just never know when the unexpected will happen.
A little forward planning always goes a long way.
Even if everything goes to plan, a bride carrying a big handbag over her shoulder all day doesn’t look good. So, in the lead up to your Wedding Day, pack a little emergency bag which can be left with your Wedding Planner. You can then party away, safe in the knowledge that you have all eventualities covered and close at hand if you need them.
Bridal Survival Kit
So, what should you include:
- Lipstick – unless there are pockets in your wedding dress, you’ll need somewhere to keep your lippy for those top-up moments following a few glasses of Prosecco.
- Deodorant is important to have to hand. You still want to look radiant at the end of the evening, not hot and sweaty. If you are having a wedding abroad, this becomes even more important.
- Flat Shoes – if you are planning to wear heels, you may want to change into flat shoes or flip-flops later in the evening. It will make dancing easier and your feet will thank you.
- Insect Repellent, Plasters, Paracetamol, Indigestion Tablets, Tampons, any Medication you may need during the day, should all be easily accessible without fuss.
- Spare underwear – The little things can cause big headaches. Pack spare tights and underwear so you can change should tights ladder or underwear chaff. You need to be comfortable.
- Tissues, Nail File, Needle and Thread, Safety Pins, etc. – All absolute essentials, should the need arise.
The list of items you should include in your Bridal Emergency Kit can vary depending on your personal requirements but if you expect the unexpected your Wedding Day will run smoothly, no matter what happens.
Your wedding planner should be there in the background, unnoticed by others but always there for you, invaluable in their support. That's why all our couples recommend Marry Me in Lake Garda, we really do go the extra mile.
Tel: +353 87 6742020